RadioBanter

-   -   WinTone 2.0 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35738-wintone-2-0-a.html)

Phil X May 8th 04 03:28 PM

WinTone 2.0

Hi, the WinTone official site does not respond.
Can anybody provide me with a valid link for download, or send the
program directly to my email ?

--

Thank you.

Phil

PS: In replay , please remove " nospam " at the end of the e-mail address

Jeff Seale May 8th 04 10:21 PM

Phil X wrote:

Hi, the WinTone official site does not respond.
Can anybody provide me with a valid link for download, or send the
program directly to my email ?

Is this the site you were talking about?

http://www.bommeltje.nl/scanners/english/wintone.shtml

It worked for me.

Jeff Seale
Louisville, KY

Volker Tonn May 9th 04 12:55 AM

Jeff Seale schrieb:

Phil X wrote:

Hi, the WinTone official site does not respond.
Can anybody provide me with a valid link for download, or send the
program directly to my email ?

Is this the site you were talking about?

http://www.bommeltje.nl/scanners/english/wintone.shtml

It worked for me.

the Link seems to be broken or too busy.
Here is another source:

http://www.funkmeldesystem.de/download/wintn22.zip

have fun.