RadioBanter

-   -   I finally got a BC 895XLT (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35961-i-finally-got-bc-895xlt.html)

W ä l r ü s June 14th 04 04:24 AM

I finally got a BC 895XLT

Thank you to everyone who influenced my decision to purchase a Bearcat BC
895XLT. I finally bought one & it's the greatest scanner! We recently
had some trunked systems installed locally & they come through perfectly.
I found tons of great frequencies & am almost obsessed with this new hobby.

Got more to listen to, so thanks again!!!

Wälrüs

Burr June 14th 04 02:17 PM

Enjoy Dude,

Where do you live?

Did you get programming software with the BC 895?

--
Burr
Grundigs, 200, YB400, 650 & 800

nk.net...

michael agner June 15th 04 04:26 AM

Hi; when you start getting interested in learning more about your
895, keep this URl handy - lots of good solid info he

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/.../bc895faq.html

73s and GL with the new toy...Mike

Dwayne June 19th 04 05:29 AM

In article ,
says...
Hi; when you start getting interested in learning more about your
895, keep this URl handy - lots of good solid info he

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/.../bc895faq.html

73s and GL with the new toy...Mike

Also, dont forget to join the BC895 Yahoo Group located in my sig :)