RadioBanter

-   -   Adelphia internet and live scanner feed. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36006-adelphia-internet-live-scanner-feed.html)

Steve Giovanis June 25th 04 06:23 PM

Adelphia internet and live scanner feed.

Folks is there any reason at all I can't do a live scanner feed as a
result of Adelphia internet ?

There are two computers on line with a cable modem and Lynksys router.
I have been using someone else's computer as the host. Way out in Reno
Nevada and I am located in Saint simons island Georgia is there any
reason I can't host my own feed with my current set up?And if so
....how? Steve

PS If at all possible please e mail me off the group. thanks