RadioBanter

-   -   Any Uniden Bearcat "Twin Turbo" SC150B mods? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36064-any-uniden-bearcat-%22twin-turbo%22-sc150b-mods.html)

jpl3k July 11th 04 12:26 PM

Any Uniden Bearcat "Twin Turbo" SC150B mods?

Just curious.. I'd like to play with my scanner again, I haven't for
a long time, and I'm digging it out! ;) TIA!!

Also:
My friend had the exact same model as mine a couple years ago, and he
was able to pickup phone conversations and things that I could not,
even when standing right next to eachother and manually entering in
the same frequency.. I never knew why, I just figured his crystal was
tuned better than mine.