RadioBanter

-   -   I-CALL ID's on the MSP trunked system. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36114-i-call-ids-msp-trunked-system.html)

FLYFISHING PI August 7th 04 01:47 PM

I-CALL ID's on the MSP trunked system.

Hello!

I have been picking up a lot of I-CALL active id's on the MSP trunked system.
It seems like each troop has their own I-CALL ID at this time. I have talked to
a lot of people, and they all tell me I-CALL aren't used anymore. Well I can
confirm they are working, and working a lot each day. If your interested in
talking more about the I-CALL ID's on the MSP system contact me via e-mail. Or
goto my messageboard and post your thoughts there.

Come talk to me about this he
http://www.scanthis.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=340

Our board:
http://www.scanthis.com/Forum/