RadioBanter

-   -   Philadelphia WX station Off Air? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36144-philadelphia-wx-station-off-air.html)

DougSlug August 14th 04 02:14 PM

Philadelphia WX station Off Air?

I am getting no signal at all from the Philadelphia-based weather
transmitter on 162.475 MHz. Does anyone know what the status of that
station is?

RadioMan2 August 14th 04 05:19 PM

Plug your antenna back in, and I'm sure you'll hear a signal. If not from
there, probably another frequency.

:)

"DougSlug" wrote in message
. net...
I am getting no signal at all from the Philadelphia-based weather
transmitter on 162.475 MHz. Does anyone know what the status of that
station is?

---

DougSlug August 14th 04 08:31 PM

Nevermind. It's back up again. It was only down Friday evening and
Saturday morning.

. net...