RadioBanter

-   -   NC Hurricane Net Frequency (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36146-nc-hurricane-net-frequency.html)

Pat Cox August 14th 04 03:33 PM

NC Hurricane Net Frequency

Great signals on 7.232 mhz LSB (lower sideband). K4AVO

Matt August 14th 04 04:17 PM

One problem with 40m down in VK - bloody asians broadcast stations make it
unuseable above 7.100 MHz. With a 40m Dipole, I am receiving 30 over
interference from adjacent freq transmitters. Unfortunately no hope - ah
well, maybe another freq.

Matt

dxAce August 14th 04 04:19 PM

Pat Cox wrote:

Great signals on 7.232 mhz LSB (lower sideband). K4AVO

That's the Tarheel Emergency Net.

dxAce

Pat Cox August 14th 04 06:00 PM

THEN Tar Heel Emergency Net goes to 3.923 mhz at 2300 or 2330Z. Charley
appears to be slowing and has been downgraded however the winds are now
picking up in north central North Carolina where I am. Lots of rain, of
course. pcox, K4AVO