RadioBanter

-   -   Serial Cable for Bearcat 3300 XLT (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36174-serial-cable-bearcat-3300-xlt.html)

Harry Plons August 19th 04 06:33 PM

Serial Cable for Bearcat 3300 XLT

It's very hard to get a RS232 cable for the Uniden Bearcat 3300XLT scanner
in the Netherlands, andit's not included with the scanner. That's why i'm
thinking to make such a cable myself, but I do not have the pinout. (I'm not
even sure it's a cable only or cable with some electronics)

I guess the 3300XLT uses the same cable as the U.S. models BC250D and
BC296D.

Could someone measure the cable aand give me the pinout when there is no
electronics in the cable.

Harry