RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Shack Pro-43 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36177-radio-shack-pro-43-a.html)

B Currell August 20th 04 02:41 PM

Radio Shack Pro-43

I recently bought a Radio Shack Pro-43 scanner, could someone give me
a brief idea (if that's possible) how to use it!? I already seem to
have locked out channel 2 and cannot get the unit to scan on that
channel. Any tips would be helpful, even very basic ones. I'm
completely new at this.

eeyore August 20th 04 03:05 PM

Try radio shack home page. No users manual but other information.

http://support.radioshack.com/produc...ame=Radio_Scan
ners&ID=004001001

m...

NY028 August 20th 04 03:12 PM

Looks like Radio Shack doesn't have the full Owner's Manual for the PRO-43
online.
This may
help:http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...6/doc16688.htm
There are other PRO-43 documents on the RS Product Manuals site.Go there from
www.radioshack.com. Link at top of page

Subject: Radio Shack Pro-43

BDK August 20th 04 06:11 PM

In article ,
says...
I recently bought a Radio Shack Pro-43 scanner, could someone give me
a brief idea (if that's possible) how to use it!? I already seem to
have locked out channel 2 and cannot get the unit to scan on that
channel. Any tips would be helpful, even very basic ones. I'm
completely new at this.

Just manually go to channel 2: hit manual 2 manual

Press the Lockout key. It should be unlocked...

BDK