RadioBanter

-   -   UFDBF file help. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36343-ufdbf-file-help.html)

Mr.Brown September 23rd 04 11:21 PM

UFDBF file help.

Can someone post a UFDBF file or at least point me in the right direction to
the format.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ginger Ale September 24th 04 04:18 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:21:31 -0400, "Mr.Brown"
wrote:

Can someone post a UFDBF file or at least point me in the right direction to
the format.

How's this? -------- http://www.google.com

You're welcome.

Mr.Brown September 24th 04 04:35 AM

wrote:

Can someone post a UFDBF file or at least point me in the right direction

the format.

How's this? -------- http://www.google.com

You're welcome.

Already tried it,
159 results and not one of them shows an example, only links to programs
that can import and use them.

How's that?

Thanks anyway....

Ginger Ale September 24th 04 05:03 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:35:38 -0400, "Mr.Brown"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Can someone post a UFDBF file or at least point me in the right direction

the format.

How's this? -------- http://www.google.com

You're welcome.

Already tried it,
159 results and not one of them shows an example, only links to programs
that can import and use them.

How's that?

Thanks anyway....

Sorry, I'm not that familiar with UFDBF, so I wasn't quite sure what
you needed.

Good Luck in your search.

Bob Parnass September 24th 04 02:00 PM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:21:31 -0400, Mr.Brown wrote:

Can someone post a UFDBF file or at least point me in the right direction to
the format.

Check out Appendix C in this PDF document:

www.datadeliverydevices.com/RadioMax.pdf

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

Mr.Brown September 25th 04 03:55 AM

"Bob Parnass" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:21:31 -0400, Mr.Brown wrote:

Can someone post a UFDBF file or at least point me in the right

direction to
the format.

Check out Appendix C in this PDF document:

www.datadeliverydevices.com/RadioMax.pdf

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

Excellent!

Thank you so much.

Zombie Wolf October 3rd 04 12:55 PM

These files are generally DBASE files. If you have a copy of Microsoft
Works, you can open the file with it. Foxpro (which is part of MS Office)
also works for these files. The particular file you are speaking of is
probably a DBASE 4 file.