RadioBanter

-   -   Realistic Pro-2006 Low battery beep problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36363-realistic-pro-2006-low-battery-beep-problem.html)

Plunker September 27th 04 01:03 AM

Realistic Pro-2006 Low battery beep problem

I hav a Realistic Pro-2006 scanner which flashes a low battery warning
and beeps every 2 seconds. I've tried replacing the battery, and
checking / cleaning the battery connections. I've tried using the
restart button. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can stop the
annoying beep!!!

Thanks

Plunker384

JER1538A September 27th 04 01:14 AM

DID YOU CHECK FOR 9 V WHERE THE TWO WIRES ATTACH TO THE BOARD ?
THOSE 9 V CONNECTORS CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS...

JER1538A September 29th 04 07:02 PM

ARE YOU A LITTLE TOUCHY ?
MAYBE DR PHIL CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ISSUES.......

Richard G Amirault September 30th 04 02:59 AM

JER1538A wrote:
: ARE YOU A LITTLE TOUCHY ?
: MAYBE DR PHIL CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ISSUES.......

Or maybe someone can learn NOT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!