RadioBanter

-   -   Modified Realistic PRO 2006 Scanner, (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36569-modified-realistic-pro-2006-scanner.html)

Opfor November 9th 04 04:17 AM

Modified Realistic PRO 2006 Scanner,

A professionally kept and maintained Realistic PRO 2006, cell modified
scanner. Kept in a clean and smoke free environment. Comes complete with
owner's manual and all related documentation, antenna, and factory shipping
box. Manufacture date code of 1A3, Serial number 022053. This was one of
Radio Shacks best scanners manufactured by GRE. Covers 25 MHz thru 1300 MHz
continuously, bright electroluminescent back light, scans in frequency steps
of 5, 12.5 and 50 KHz, Bands AM, MBFM, (Narrow FM) and WBFM (Wide FM),
triple up conversion. Asking $ 200.00 U.S. OBO, plus shipping in CONUS.
Postal money order or Paypal accepted. If interested please E-mail me at
Thank you for your time.

JER1538A November 9th 04 02:36 PM

DOES IT TRUNK TRACK ?

Evan Platt November 9th 04 04:12 PM

On 09 Nov 2004 14:36:00 GMT, (JER1538A) wrote:

DOES IT TRUNK TRACK ?

The pro-2006?

No.