RadioBanter

-   -   Mac OS X control software for Icom PCR1000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36579-mac-os-x-control-software-icom-pcr1000.html)

Fritz Anderson November 10th 04 01:05 AM

Mac OS X control software for Icom PCR1000

[The following seemed not to propagate out of my home ISP. Sorry if, in
obedience to the Demo Gods, the original shows up and makes this a
duplicate.]

Man Overboard Software is pleased to offer a no-compromises control
program for the Icom IC-PCR1000 computer-controlled communications
receiver. MacR-1000 manages frequency lists, supports band searches
(with lockouts), CTCSS tone searches, and frequency-list scans.
Frequency lists can be imported from tab-separated text, CSV files, and
..dbf files; export to tab-separated text and CSV.

Saving of frequency lists is disabled until a registration code is
purchased for $21.95.

MacR-1000 requires a serial port and Mac OS X version 10.3 or later.

Visit http://software.manoverboard.org/ for more details, including
the complete user manual.

-- F

Dan Curtis November 11th 04 09:22 AM

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:29:19 -0600, Leonard Martin
wrote:

In article ,
(Fritz Anderson) wrote:

http://software.manoverboard.org/

Thanks for the information. I'm a Mac person, but, alas, not an OSX
person, but I did want you to know there are Mac-using SW listeners out
here.

In such case you might be also interested in
http://www.winradio.com/home/macradio.htm

Dan