RadioBanter

-   -   mods? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36643-mods.html)

tasyo November 22nd 04 12:18 AM

mods?

Is there any mods for Uniden Bearcat BC80XLT and BC-350C? Any kind of mods
will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jim November 22nd 04 01:50 AM

I've always found QRZ a good source.

http://www.qrz.com/download/main/mods.html

. com...

whoever November 22nd 04 02:24 AM

QRZ is a good source
look at mods.dk also
http://www.mods.dk/

Jim wrote:
I've always found QRZ a good source.

http://www.qrz.com/download/main/mods.html

. com...

tasyo November 22nd 04 06:33 AM

Thanks for the links but I already tried those and I couldn't find both
models. Thank you though. Hope somebody knows how to do mods for these
models. Thanks again.
"Jim" wrote in message
I've always found QRZ a good source.

http://www.qrz.com/download/main/mods.html