RadioBanter

-   -   port blocking. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36648-port-blocking.html)

Steve Giovanis November 22nd 04 06:17 PM

port blocking.

Hello friends
I am on a home networking system through adelphia. Two computers on the
network. I am trying to stream my scanner feed.

http://ve3nsv.no-ip.org:8000/glynncountyscannerfeed.m3u on my own. I am
currently using a relay host. Is there any way I can host my own feed
throough adelphia? If so please let me know! Steve

Jim November 22nd 04 06:30 PM

Why not just unblock the port in question?
If it's like most routers just login to 192.168.1.1 or what ever the routers
IP address is. There is always a menu where you can allow certain ports and
usually even place a specific computer outside the firewall.