RadioBanter

-   -   ICOM IR-R-7100 Interface (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36653-icom-ir-r-7100-interface.html)

CA November 24th 04 07:59 AM

ICOM IR-R-7100 Interface

I recently purchased an interface cable that hooks up to My R7100 from
an Ebay seller. It has no CT-17 interface. Its just an RS-232
connector and some an RS-232 plug that contains asmall cicuit board in it.
Did I get scammed or is it really
impossible to operate a ICR-7100 without a CT-17 interface? I've thus
had no luck with it.

Charlie