RadioBanter

-   -   BC's "good" days (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36686-bcs-%22good%22-days.html)

Radio God November 29th 04 07:16 AM

BC's "good" days

Read it for yourself....

From: Ron Katz )
Subject: Mail Bombs , B.C. is getting upset.
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Date: 1996/07/30

Bill seems to be upset that I have started some type of campain
to e-mail bomb him. He sent the below to my ISP and as far as I know
he as not received any reply.

As I have said before. If you find Bills Post are unacceptable
and do not belong here, simply respond to them via email and send them
back to him with your short message on top telling him so.

(5 of his messages replied to by 10 persons is 50 e-mails a day)

I'm sorry that Mr. Cheek is receiving hundreads of emails and this
may be uspsetting him but he can stop this by cleaning up his act.