RadioBanter

-   -   Pro-79 belt clip holes (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36875-pro-79-belt-clip-holes.html)

User January 3rd 05 03:09 AM

Pro-79 belt clip holes

I have built a mount for my scanners in my car, and I want to attach my
Pro-79 via its belt clip holes. The Pro-79 will eventually be replaced by
something else, probably either a Pro-26 or a Pro-43.

What I need to know is... Are the belt clip holes in the Pro-79 the same as
other handheld scanners (specifically the two mentioned above). IE, if I
drill two holes for the Pro-79, will it fit other scanners from RS?

Thanks.