RadioBanter

-   -   Shinwa SR001 Scanner for trade (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/36903-shinwa-sr001-scanner-trade.html)

Copake January 9th 05 02:01 AM

Shinwa SR001 Scanner for trade

Hi,
I have a Shinwa SR001 scanner with remote, power supply
the manual and box, no mounting bracket. It's in great
shape and I've added self stick rubber feet as it was only used
in the house. I would like to trade for Panasonic RF-4900,
or similar units, 10 meter ssb base staions or what ever
you have to offer. Lets talk!!
Thanks,
Rich

B L R January 9th 05 04:10 PM

I'll offer for trade a Radio Shack Pro-64.
This radio is like new condition.
It will include the serial computer programming cable
and software to upload frequencies into radio
memories. Digital pictures sent upon request.

Bruce
N9WTG

ups.com...

Fredp757 April 3rd 08 07:49 AM

Hello,

No idea if this is stilla ctive, I'd have an HTX10 (28MHz) transceiver.
In fact, I'm just after the remote control for the SR-001.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Fred )