RadioBanter

-   -   Frequency help PLEASE! (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/62465-frequency-help-please.html)

Kap January 23rd 05 03:55 PM

Frequency help PLEASE!

I live in an apartment complex,and the matinance uses walkie talkies
that look like scanners. Im asking does anybody might possibly know the
frequencies. Or if thier FRS,GMRS,cause i dont know.

KEVIN

Lou January 23rd 05 06:42 PM

"Kap" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in an apartment complex,and the matinance uses walkie talkies
that look like scanners. Im asking does anybody might possibly know the
frequencies. Or if thier FRS,GMRS,cause i dont know.

KEVIN

Might be Nextel's which are pretty popular in such environments due to need
to converse with other workers when on a job OR to accept calls or make them
regarding outside agencies in order to get a job done/supplies ordered -
etc.. To my knowledge, they are "NOT" able to be received via a scanner.
Next time you see one - take a good look, should say Nextel on front - if
any holster isn't covering it.

L.

[email protected] January 24th 05 09:44 PM

Try this website for frequencies and I think the website is updated
every two weeks too. www.cityfreq.com
Good Luck.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 26th 05 03:05 PM

First, try these:

Red Dot 151.625
Blue Dot 154.570
Green Dot 154.600
Purple Dot 151.955
Yellow Dot 464.550
Brown Dot 464.500
"J" Dot 467.7625
"K" Dot 467.8125
Silver Star 467.8500
Gold Star 467.8750
Red Star 467.9000
Blue Star 467.9250

If no success, try searching 460 - 465Mhz