RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden BC92XLT Nascar scanner (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/62967-uniden-bc92xlt-nascar-scanner.html)

Steve G January 29th 05 01:29 AM

Uniden BC92XLT Nascar scanner

Hey folks,
I don't know if I can't "search" anymore in my old age, or just what is
going on. Anyway, I'm looking for reviews of the BC92XLT scanner. Can't
find one anywhere. Anyone have first hand knowledge? My local PD and Fire
are digital, and I know this won't receive them. It sure looks like it will
meet my other needs though.

My biggest concern is whether it is a good all around radio, or if it's a
cheapie "gimmick" radio mainly for use at the track.

Any first hand knowledge would be great! A point to some reviews would
be great too. Thanks.