RadioBanter

-   -   For sale AOR AR8200 MK3 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/64019-sale-aor-ar8200-mk3.html)

Joey0309 February 8th 05 04:35 PM

For sale AOR AR8200 MK3

I've got an AOR AR8200 MK3 (cell blocked) less than a year old and
barely used for sale. Includes original manual and box. I accept
paypal or money order. $350 plus shipping.

HECFOP October 1st 05 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey0309
I've got an AOR AR8200 MK3 (cell blocked) less than a year old and
barely used for sale. Includes original manual and box. I accept
paypal or money order. $350 plus shipping.

HELLO I'M INTERESTED IN THE AOR 8200 MK3 SCANNER. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU STILL HAVE IT FOR SALE? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. HECTOR - NYC...