RadioBanter

-   -   HOW do i get my BC 200 xlt scanner to search? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/65346-how-do-i-get-my-bc-200-xlt-scanner-search.html)

dirtybird February 24th 05 06:54 PM

HOW do i get my BC 200 xlt scanner to search?

HELP!i just got a UNIDEN BC 200 xlt scanner,the problem is i cant get it to
search,i can MANUALY put in freq,but cant or dont know how to search/scan
29 to 956,,NONE at all,why or how do i do this or what might be the
problem,PLEASE HELP or

Evan Platt February 25th 05 01:00 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:54:54 -0500, "dirtybird"
wrote:

HELP!i just got a UNIDEN BC 200 xlt scanner,the problem is i cant get it to
search,i can MANUALY put in freq,but cant or dont know how to search/scan
29 to 956,,NONE at all,why or how do i do this or what might be the
problem,PLEASE HELP or

If I remember, you put in the low frequency, then hit limit, then the
upper frequency, then limit, then search.

Evan