RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden repair? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/66092-re-uniden-repair.html)

Rob Mills March 5th 05 10:39 PM

Uniden repair?

wrote in message

I'm thinking of sending two of my handhelds in to Uniden for repair.

I'd appreciate if anyone could share experiences they have had with Uniden
repairs.

It's been a long time (really long time), but I sent a scanner to them and
it came back working just fine. Don't know how they do it now but they used
to have a flat rate on each item and would tell you over the phone how much
$ before you even sent the item in. Don't recall what the flat rate was on
that particular scanner was but it was reasonable at the time. RM~