RadioBanter

-   -   FT: BC780XLT for PRO-2006/2042 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/66223-ft-bc780xlt-pro-2006-2042-a.html)

Frank Bals March 7th 05 04:17 AM

FT: BC780XLT for PRO-2006/2042

I have a MINT condition Uniden 780XLT that I am considering trading for a
MINT condition PRO-2006 or PRO-2042. Must have strong backlight. I have
original box, manual, and all accessories.

Frank

Mike Burch March 8th 05 07:56 PM

Hi Frank, I would be interested in parting with one of my Pro-2006's.
How wide is the 780xlt?

Thanks Mike Burch K8MB
Apache Junction AZ