RadioBanter

-   -   Fire season already (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/66661-re-fire-season-already.html)

A.Pismo Clam March 13th 05 03:00 AM

Fire season already

Can you tell us where?

wrote:

Looks like Fire Season is here already, two brush fires today.

--
MZ

Eric Ferguson March 13th 05 09:49 AM

Well, that certainly narrows it down G. Being on the West Coast myself, I
can say it *is* a big area. Can you be a *little* more specific. I'm in the
San Francisco Bay Area, near Mt. Diablo. Far as I can tell, no fires
here....

Eric Ferguson March 14th 05 12:58 AM

OK! Looking north, yeah a small smudge on the horizon....LOL as well,
THANKS!!!

Frank Raffa March 14th 05 01:12 AM

wrote in message

Looks like Fire Season is here already, two brush fires today.

We still have enough snow on the ground to stave off brush fire season for a
few weeks.

--
Frank Raffa
Supv. Dispatcher, FDNY

Steve Silverwood April 2nd 05 11:26 PM

In article ,
says...
OK! Looking north, yeah a small smudge on the horizon....LOL as well,
THANKS!!!

I think WA and OR got less rainfall/snowfall this year than normal. We
got a lot more than our fair share down here in Southern CA. We=3Fre
usually the ones that get hit with the big fires, but hopefully the
heavy rains will keep that from happening quite as much.

(Carson called Letterman up during one of his shows a while back.
Letterman asked about the weather out here in SoCal. Carson replied,
=3FGreat! The mudslides are putting out all the fires!=3F)

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA