RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Shack Pro-2006 Info? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/66799-radio-shack-pro-2006-info.html)

[email protected] March 14th 05 11:05 PM

Radio Shack Pro-2006 Info?

Hi,
Is there a way to reset the Pro-2006 scannerfrequencies? I lost the
owners manual a long time ago.
Thank you,
Mike

HamBone March 14th 05 11:15 PM

To clear all the memories, be sure the scanner is turned on and:

1. Press and hold [CLEAR].

2. Using a pointed object, press and release the restart switch.

3. After confirming that the display goes blank, release [CLEAR].

ups.com...

MnMikew March 15th 05 06:27 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
Is there a way to reset the Pro-2006 scannerfrequencies? I lost the
owners manual a long time ago.
Thank you,
Mike

Get a new manual he
http://support.radioshack.com/produc...anners&Reuse=N

[email protected] March 15th 05 08:21 PM

wrote:
Hi,
Is there a way to reset the Pro-2006 scannerfrequencies? I lost

the
owners manual a long time ago.
Thank you,
Mike