RadioBanter

-   -   Yaseu VR500 - interested parties (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/66875-yaseu-vr500-interested-parties.html)

Biff March 15th 05 11:35 PM

Yaseu VR500 - interested parties

I have a unblocked Yaesu VR500 I am considering parting with. Anyone
interested in purchase or interesting trade before it probably ends up on
e-bay? It is 2 years old with case and comes with serial connection. Bought
it from Bandercom. Located in the Chicago burbs.

Will not consider your spouse as interesting trade.

[email protected] March 22nd 05 07:24 PM

Still have it?
I would be interested in a purchase or a trade purchase with a Pro-43
plus cash.
Ed