RadioBanter

-   -   [OT]: Why can't US catch OBL? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/67336-%5Bot%5D-why-cant-us-catch-obl.html)

Jim March 21st 05 05:03 AM

[OT]: Why can't US catch OBL?

I am sure he and his associates depend on radio communication. With all those
fancy satellites, I would think it would be pretty darn easy to hit the target.
What gives?

Sarah Czepiel March 21st 05 10:42 PM

On 20 Mar 2005 21:03:41 -0800, (Jim) wrote:

I am sure he and his associates depend on radio communication. With all those
fancy satellites, I would think it would be pretty darn easy to hit the target.
What gives?

Reliable sources say he's in Pakistan. The Paki's won't give the US
permission to go get him.

Mike Burch March 26th 05 04:21 AM

Then we should send back all the pakistani's who have parked their
respective asses over here, as a peaceful protest only of course. I know
they are really helping out a lot here but it will be ok and we'll get
over it. Cough up Osama or all ( and we do mean all!) your relatives are
on the next flight back so get the spare huts ready. That would teach
em. :-).