RadioBanter

-   -   Rip off Power Sellers (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/67703-re-rip-off-power-sellers.html)

Andrew Heenan March 26th 05 11:52 AM

Rip off Power Sellers

Thanks to all for this thread which has enabled me to identify and block a
huge number of cross-posting turds.

PS - crossposted to all participating groups. Except the one I read ;o)

Steve Antony Williams March 26th 05 11:59 AM

"Andrew Heenan" wrote in message
Thanks to all for this thread which has enabled me to identify and block a
huge number of cross-posting turds.

PS - crossposted to all participating groups. Except the one I read ;o)

Lol

DrSteveW

Ruzinthra the Ruki March 27th 05 02:42 AM

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:52:18 -0000, "Andrew Heenan"
choked out these words:

PS - crossposted to all participating groups. Except the one I read ;o)

no, AMOE's definitely on the list.

or are you saying you don't read AMOE, you just spam it
occasionally?