RadioBanter

-   -   idaho (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/68372-idaho.html)

paradox April 5th 05 04:46 AM

idaho

Hello-
I am new to scanning and i am looking for help finding frequencies in and
around north idaho mainly the city of moscow and latah co
i am also trying to find out about the idaho state police and how to access
their trunked frequencies
thanks
Mike

paradox April 5th 05 07:53 PM

thanks for the info... However it doesn't seem to have anything i can use
for north idaho eg. coeur d'alene, lewiston, moscow have any more ideas?
Mike
"pctech" wrote in message
k.net...
Try www.radioreference.com