RadioBanter

-   -   BC 780 XLT Trunktracker III for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/68511-bc-780-xlt-trunktracker-iii-sale.html)

Neil Bell April 7th 05 08:21 PM

BC 780 XLT Trunktracker III for sale

Perfect condition, includes PC programming cable and manual. Also
includes a very nice telescoping whip antenna which can extend up to
four feet long. I will ship to USA or Canada only. Best offer over
$150 takes it home. Respond by April 15th please. I accept Paypal or
USPS money order. My e-Bay feedback is %100 positive - eBay name is
neilbell. contact off group at:

Notice required change to e-mail address below
Neil Bell

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction."
-- Blaise Pascal

For e-mail replies remove the "notreally."