RadioBanter

-   -   REALISTIC PRO-41 manual? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/69978-realistic-pro-41-manual.html)

BIGSteve April 29th 05 12:35 AM

REALISTIC PRO-41 manual?

I just recently got a REALISTIC PRO-41 scanner and i need to know where
to get a manual. does someone have a scaned/electronic 1 or know where
to find 1?
Thanks
Steve

Mike M. April 29th 05 09:37 AM

On 28 Apr 2005 16:35:07 -0700, "BIGSteve"
wrotF:

I just recently got a REALISTIC PRO-41 scanner and i need to know where
to get a manual. does someone have a scaned/electronic 1 or know where
to find 1?
Thanks
Steve

http://support.radioshack.com/produc...anners&Reuse=N

It's not a real manual, but it has all the information that is in the
manual.

mrpopular May 4th 05 04:14 AM

I found some on eBay. Here is the link:

http://www.takeapick.com/Realistic_Manrual_1Z