RadioBanter

-   -   Volusia County Florida (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/70417-volusia-county-florida.html)

Kimberfortyfive May 6th 05 02:51 AM

Volusia County Florida

Hello there everyone! I just joined this group and am intrested in
meeting fellow scanner hobbiest in Volusia County Florida. Looking to
share frequencies, talk group IDs, trunking info and anything else
scanner related.

W2RAC May 7th 05 03:45 AM

www.qsl.net/w2rac on my links page see the scanner area.

Like http://milaircomms.com/