RadioBanter

-   -   New Jersey State Police (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/71578-new-jersey-state-police.html)

russ May 24th 05 09:22 PM

New Jersey State Police

Does anybody know what the 3-COMM, 4-COMM, and 5-COMM frequencies are
used for, and what the difference is between them?

Thank you.

wbertram May 24th 05 10:09 PM

2, 3, 4, and 5 COMM Talkgroups are the dispatch channels for the NJSP
patrol cars in different areas. The areas depend on whether you are
monitoring Troop A, B, or C trunked systems. The 12 areas are defined
in various places on the internet. Start with www.radioreference.oom

JBO June 2nd 05 05:35 PM

russ wrote:

Does anybody know what the 3-COMM, 4-COMM, and 5-COMM frequencies are
used for, and what the difference is between them?

Thank you.

I would ask that question here...

http://fordyce.org/scanboard/viewforum.php?f=138

I get a lot of my questions answered here.

73 de Dave/N2JBO

JBO June 2nd 05 05:39 PM

JBO wrote:

russ wrote:

Does anybody know what the 3-COMM, 4-COMM, and 5-COMM frequencies are
used for, and what the difference is between them?

Thank you.

I would ask that question here...

http://fordyce.org/scanboard/viewforum.php?f=138

I get a lot of my questions answered here.

73 de Dave/N2JBO

Sorry, my link was a little off.

This one is better

http://fordyce.org/scanboard/index.php?c=10