RadioBanter

-   -   Where to Buy a Cellular Phone Jammer? (no lectures please) (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/73409-where-buy-cellular-phone-jammer-no-lectures-please.html)

Kathleen Carmody June 25th 05 07:33 PM

Where to Buy a Cellular Phone Jammer? (no lectures please)

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably
stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular
jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

krackula June 25th 05 10:43 PM

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:33:41 -0500, Kathleen Carmody
wrote:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably
stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular
jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

" no lectures please " ........... ha ah hah aa trippy.

let me see now !!! ....... if I understand this correctly .......
you want someone to list the location of a store or site
selling equipment that violates US federal laws ....... and
" extra points " for people that will " relate " their
experiences ( right here in front of everyone )
while committing federal felonies , using this illegal
equipment !!!! is that right ??? ha ha ha ha ha ha

this has got to be one of the most LAME and
shallow " sting " attempts that I have seen in some time
( and " I " have seen a bunch ) .

heck , while you're at it ........ " everyone here that has
a murdered body buried in their back yard ,
please raise their hand too !!! " ( no lectures please
ah aha ha ha )

well kathleen , looks like you have really thought this out
eh ???

k...................

matt weber June 26th 05 02:59 AM

wrote:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably
stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular
jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

Sorry, but it would be illegal to import or sell such a device in the
USA. That is the long and the short of why they are not for sale.

Me June 26th 05 08:43 PM

In article ,
Kathleen Carmody
wrote:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably
stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular
jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

Hey Babe, If you can con enough people to get yourself elected to
a Council, you certainly should be able to use Google to find out what
your asking.....Secondly, If you had a CLUE about the technology that
you are asking about, you would know that these devices are not FCC Type
Accepted for use, or sale inside the US..... thirdly if you had Brain1
in'your whole head, you would know that every National Guard Signal Corp
Unit has some on the shelf ready to use should the Civil Authority,
require that service. We all hope that you are just a LAMER..... but
if you really are on the "for real", please "Get a Life" and "Go Away"
real soon......

Me who thinks maybe you are a Moorroooon (bugs bunny definition)

Jesse June 27th 05 06:11 AM

Kathleen Carmody wrote in
:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably
stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular
jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

Sure, walmarts, $19.99 plus tax, works great !
Love it ! Won't leave home without it !

hope this helped

[email protected] June 28th 05 10:50 PM

You have to love all the love and helpful attitudes here!

Rufus Leaking June 29th 05 08:34 PM

Hey Babe, If you can con enough people to get yourself elected to
a Council

and look where, good old BCMN which gave James Janos, pka Jesse "The
Body" Ventura his start in politics...

hmmm maybe a few e-m's to detailing this
obvious waste of her taxpayer's monies. surfin' the net instead of
doing her council biz????

Much better trolls on aml-z, at least they have some smarts!

RbflL

Rufus Leaking June 29th 05 09:00 PM

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

one given. If I lived in BCMN, I'd be pretty ****ed off that a
councilwoman was wasting her citie's resources, i.e. their e-mail and
internet accounts to be posting all the crap I saw you've been posting
all over usenet with one google search. Jesse was a goofball when he
was mayor there, but even he didn't go blowhard at the city's expense
like you've done...

krackula July 2nd 05 06:53 AM

On 29 Jun 2005 13:00:53 -0700, "Rufus Leaking"
wrote:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

one given. If I lived in BCMN, I'd be pretty ****ed off that a
councilwoman was wasting her citie's resources, i.e. their e-mail and
internet accounts to be posting all the crap I saw you've been posting
all over usenet with one google search. Jesse was a goofball when he
was mayor there, but even he didn't go blowhard at the city's expense
lik

" all that " .. PLUS what would THEY think about her asking for info
about how to break federal laws and asking for advice / info from
people that have done so, to boot !!! haw haw that'd be trippy

Conan Ford July 2nd 05 09:17 AM

Kathleen Carmody wrote in
:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferably
stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
that I know of. Please post here any US vendors that sell cellular
jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

People, this is probably a forged post.