RadioBanter

-   -   Sony Air-8 audio problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/75291-sony-air-8-audio-problem.html)

salmonsm July 26th 05 08:49 PM

Sony Air-8 audio problem

Hi,

I just picked up a used Sony Air-8 and it has an audio problem, and
I've gathered from what I've read online that this is a common problem
with this model. This made me wonder if perhaps the solution's well
known as well. The symptom is the audio through both speaker and ear
jack is very, very low, but just audible, and the volume control
doesn't change the level at all. Any information would be greatly
appreciated!

Michael Salmons