RadioBanter

-   -   Orange county, CA law enforcement freqencies (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/75309-orange-county-ca-law-enforcement-freqencies.html)

[email protected] July 26th 05 11:41 PM

Orange county, CA law enforcement freqencies

I just got a Uniden BC72XLT as a gift. I live in Huntington Beach, CA
and would like to monitor some of the police freqencies in the area to
know what is going on. Where can I find the freqencies for law
enforcement and fire departments in the area?

Never anonymous Bud July 27th 05 12:45 AM

Using a finger dipped in purple ink, " scribed:

I just got a Uniden BC72XLT as a gift. I live in Huntington Beach, CA
and would like to monitor some of the police freqencies in the area to
know what is going on. Where can I find the freqencies for law
enforcement and fire departments in the area?

Orange County is on a Motorola trunked system,
AND they're encrypted.

The radio you have is useless in being non-trunked,
but even if it did trunking, the encryption makes
it impossible to listen to them.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....