RadioBanter

-   -   frequency question (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/75310-frequency-question.html)

an_old_friend July 27th 05 02:47 AM

frequency question

what sort of activity exist between aprox 185 and 195 Mhz looking at
modifiing tranverter to expand its range was curious as to what sort
of unit would porduce that range on its own

Pat Stevens July 27th 05 04:23 AM

It definitely isn't anything in Amateur Radio, no matter what country you
are in.

ups.com...

an_old_friend July 27th 05 05:05 AM

Pat Stevens wrote:
It definitely isn't anything in Amateur Radio, no matter what country you
are in.

yes I know that does not eman i can't use ithe freqs as a LO

an old friend July 29th 05 12:03 AM

KC4IH wrote:
In the U. S. those frequencies will fall on television channels 8, 9 and 10.
73
Ken

thank you helps me make up my mind about a few things