RadioBanter

-   -   NE1 looking for the FCC Database?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/75457-ne1-looking-fcc-database.html)

The Other Guy July 29th 05 11:34 PM

NE1 looking for the FCC Database??

We just got the new FCC Database on CD, go to:

http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/scannertesting/

and get your copy today :-)

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/scannertesting/

Mike July 30th 05 04:28 PM

Interesting site. I'd like to know how you got 8dB more gain with a pair
of Scanner Warehouse beams over a Create Log Periodic? Do you know the
actual gain of each single antenna? There is an optimum spacing for a
specific frequency antenna, how did you arrive at the spacing for all
frequencies the antennas cover?
Mike

No Spam July 31st 05 10:05 PM

(Mike) wrote in 42EB9BED.2060606
@REMOVETHIS.pacbell.net:

Interesting site. I'd like to know how you got 8dB more gain with a pair
of Scanner Warehouse beams over a Create Log Periodic? Do you know the
actual gain of each single antenna? There is an optimum spacing for a
specific frequency antenna, how did you arrive at the spacing for all
frequencies the antennas cover?
Mike

Welp Mike I didn't figur out anything, but the 2 guys that did, tell me at 8' 4
" they are dead center of the 10KHz to 1.3MHz rang, they also say on a vertical
antenna it dose not mater. And they say the gain is plus + 8 over the Create. I
really have no clue of the what's or why's I'm a software and computer guy :-)
They on the other hand are both radio engineering type qeeks that set around
and talk about wave lengths and opening up the clarifier and moding the scanner
for a discriminator output, half the time I have no clue about what the heck
thay are talking about.

That Other George

Please send your spam to:

Find us on:

IRC #ScannerRadio_Warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio-scanner For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio.scanner.warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

http://mysite.verizon.net/moment_1/