RadioBanter

-   -   Free tv for only 1 euro (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/78834-free-tv-only-1-euro.html)

Christopher O'Callaghan September 25th 05 10:09 PM

Free tv for only 1 euro

Might i recommend this to you. Ebay item number 5297402959

1 euro for tv on your computer.Its very good and thought you might be
interested.

All the best

Chris

Jim September 28th 05 11:16 AM

Free tv for only 1 euro

Christopher O'Callaghan wrote:
Might i recommend this to you. Ebay item number 5297402959

1 euro for tv on your computer.Its very good and thought you might be
interested.

All the best

Chris

oh right, free and it costs a euro? There's irony. Pull the other one,
it's got bells on it.

--
Cheers, http://www.dotware.co.uk
Jim http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.