RadioBanter

-   -   analog or dig? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/79506-analog-dig.html)

MnMikew September 29th 05 10:17 PM

analog or dig?

I found the freqs I need to listen to but are these digital or analog? Can I
program these into my Pro-95?

System: Minneapolis/St Paul Metro/State of Minnesota
County: Hennepin/Ramsey & 13 other counties
Type: Apco 25 9600 baud
Use: State Patrol, Fire, EMS and Works

Alex Clayton September 29th 05 11:04 PM

analog or dig?

"MnMikew" wrote in message
I found the freqs I need to listen to but are these digital or analog? Can
program these into my Pro-95?

System: Minneapolis/St Paul Metro/State of Minnesota
County: Hennepin/Ramsey & 13 other counties
Type: Apco 25 9600 baud
Use: State Patrol, Fire, EMS and Works

Need a digital scanner for Apco 25

Paul Keenleyside October 1st 05 12:09 AM

analog or dig?

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
k.net...
"MnMikew" wrote in message
I found the freqs I need to listen to but are these digital or analog? Can
program these into my Pro-95?

Yes you can program those frequencies in, but you won't hear anything.

The Pro-95 won't receive APCO-25 properly.

You need to go digital.