RadioBanter

-   -   Pro 2006 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/80460-pro-2006-a.html)

Stuart October 23rd 05 08:32 AM

Pro 2006

What is the price for 2006 these days? Thx in advance. Stuart

nfr545 October 23rd 05 04:58 PM

Pro 2006

$150-$175 if it's like new via Ebay. Add $50-$75 if it has an Opto board.
Seen average 2006s for $100 at hamfests. Long way from the $400-$500 they
were bringing a few years ago. I just found a PRO-43 handheld at a hamfest
for $20. Luckily our local services still use a very small 2 channel trucked
system.

"Stuart" wrote in message
oups.com...

What is the price for 2006 these days? Thx in advance. Stuart

Mike Burch October 24th 05 04:29 AM

Pro 2006

Stuart wrote:
What is the price for 2006 these days? Thx in advance. Stuart

I have three of them now but I would advise you to invest in
a more up to date radio if you are going to part with a lot
of money. The pro-2006 is an exceptional performer for what
it was designed for but its now becoming obsolete. It
surely is a nicely made radio however and I think it is a
real masterpiece.

Best wishes..

Mike Burch K8MB
Apache Junction, AZ

Stuart October 25th 05 09:41 PM

Pro 2006

Thanks for all of the info. I guess I might as well hold onto mine.
Use it for uhf/uhf listening. I bought a BC296 for 800Mhz digital
trunking in my area now. 73, Stuart KB8VIY