RadioBanter

-   -   Canadian Scanner Site Update (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/80526-canadian-scanner-site-update.html)

VE5JL October 23rd 05 10:38 PM

Canadian Scanner Site Update

Check out my site http://www.ve5jl.com

I'm starting to use MySql to load the scanner database onto the site. You
can see the latest listings for Northern Saskatchewan.

I you know of a good search script in .php let me know so I can use that
too.

Also I have a Message board if you want to use it, it is generally for
Scanning Shortwave Ham Radio and CB radio.

Thx

73's

Joe
VE4 & 5JL

Al Klein October 23rd 05 11:45 PM

Canadian Scanner Site Update

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:38:33 GMT, "VE5JL"
said in alt.radio.scanner:

I you know of a good search script in .php let me know so I can use that
too.

http://www.isearchthenet.com/isearch/

or try
http://www.google.com/search?q=php+%2Bsearch&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Dana November 12th 05 06:50 AM

Listen to scanners.

Can someone send me a link to listen to a scanner over the internet? I am
looking for a stream that will work with winamp or windows media player.
They work best with a screen reader, thanks.

November 12th 05 01:27 PM

Listen to scanners.

In article m,
says...
Can someone send me a link to listen to a scanner over the internet? I am
looking for a stream that will work with winamp or windows media player.
They work best with a screen reader, thanks.

Try
http://www.policescan.us/

Al Klein November 12th 05 10:26 PM

Listen to scanners.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:50:22 -0500, Dana said in
alt.radio.scanner:

Can someone send me a link to listen to a scanner over the internet? I am
looking for a stream that will work with winamp or windows media player.
They work best with a screen reader, thanks.

A little self-promotion:
http://suffolkscanner.redirectme.net:8000/stream

It's a Winamp stream.

Scott in Baltimore November 17th 05 03:34 AM

Listen to scanners.

Dana wrote:
Can someone send me a link to listen to a scanner over the internet? I
am looking for a stream that will work with winamp or windows media
player. They work best with a screen reader, thanks.

live365.com used to have a lot

A.Pismo Clam November 17th 05 03:49 PM

Listen to scanners.

http://live-scanner.net/faq/teamspeak-faq.htm
http://forum.goteamspeak.com/index.php
http://www.scanct.com/
http://search.netscape.com/ns/search...ge=NSCPResults

Clark Martin November 19th 05 05:20 PM

Listen to scanners.

In article ,
Scott in Baltimore wrote:

Dana wrote:
Can someone send me a link to listen to a scanner over the internet? I
am looking for a stream that will work with winamp or windows media
player. They work best with a screen reader, thanks.

live365.com used to have a lot

Try:

http://www.railroadradio.net/

--