RadioBanter

-   -   Can you believe this? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/81989-can-you-believe.html)

Home Boy November 15th 05 12:23 AM

Can you believe this?

http://action.truemajority.org/ct/C1SvrE91xzvg

Dr.Ace November 15th 05 01:22 AM

Can you believe this?

"Home Boy" wrote in message

http://action.truemajority.org/ct/C1SvrE91xzvg

More left wing, bleeding heart liberal BS propaganda.
God Bless the U.S.A.
and
God Bless our military personnel and our veterans.
Ace - WH2T

Rob November 15th 05 01:35 AM

Can you believe this?

Propaganda my ass....its the truth!

I guess your too ****ing stupid to watch what comes outta congress and the
UN and outta Bu****es mouth and see the difference

By now I guess you have forgot I called you stupid eh?

Right wing.....No Memory

[email protected] November 15th 05 01:43 AM

Can you believe this?

http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/s...ich/index.html

Home Boy November 15th 05 02:20 AM

Can you believe this?

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:45:29 -0600, wrote:

Rob,I believe you are Stupid.
cuhulin

It doesn't much matter what you believe. Any moron that posts from
webtv doesn't have a clue to begin with. So what you believe or say is
inconsequential.

Notice I didn't have to stoop to your level to call you STUPID? I
didn't think so.

RHF November 15th 05 04:44 PM

(OT) : Home Boy - Another Democrat Party of the USA Sock-Puppet Posting an Off-Topic Political Message to a Shortwave Radio NewGroup.

Home Boy - Go Home ! ~ RHF

Gee - Another Democrat Party of the USA Sock-Puppet Posting
an Off-Topic Political Message to a Shortwave Radio NewGroup.

Wow - I Am All Excited - Howard Dean's "Scream It To The People"
Daily Talking Points from the DNC {Democrat National Communtern}

Howdy - At Least Put and (OT) : at the start of the Subject Line.

Brian Hill November 16th 05 12:27 AM

Can you believe this?

"Home Boy" wrote in message

It doesn't much matter what you believe. Any moron that posts from
webtv doesn't have a clue to begin with. So what you believe or say is
inconsequential.

Notice I didn't have to stoop to your level to call you STUPID? I
didn't think so.

What doe's WebTV have to do with being stupid? Using your superior skills of
reasoning and deduction one would deduce that someone with the name of "Home
Boy" must be a ignorant, gangbanging, drugdealing, inner-city thug.

Notice how I had to stoop to your level to show how STUPID your thinking is?

BH

[email protected] November 16th 05 01:22 AM

Can you believe this?

Ahhhh,excuse me,,, I don't think there is anything wrong with this
Piano.(Ray Charles,Blues Brothers movie) Webtv can do some things
computers can not do (why else would I hang on to webtv?) and computers
can do some things (why else would I hang on?) webtv can not do.So,I
have the best of both Worlds.And if that guy over yonder in Rankn County
next door to Jackson prefers to go ahead on and pay $564.00 for a new
license plate for his new Motorcycle,,, why shouldn't I hang on to my
hobby?
cuhulin

John Barnard November 16th 05 03:49 AM

RHF wrote:

Home Boy - Go Home ! ~ RHF

Gee - Another Democrat Party of the USA Sock-Puppet Posting
an Off-Topic Political Message to a Shortwave Radio NewGroup.

Wow - I Am All Excited - Howard Dean's "Scream It To The People"
Daily Talking Points from the DNC {Democrat National Communtern}

Howdy - At Least Put and (OT) : at the start of the Subject Line.
.
.
. .
.

RHF!

You are ready for Soylent Grey!

JB

m II November 16th 05 04:21 AM

(OT) Soylent Green is SHEEPLE!

John Barnard wrote:

You are ready for Soylent Grey!

...sounds like Soylent Green leftovers...

mike