RadioBanter

-   -   SACRAMENTO RADIO STORES (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/82178-sacramento-radio-stores.html)

Randy Walden November 18th 05 12:18 AM

SACRAMENTO RADIO STORES

Heading down to Sacramento in mid-December and I'm wondering if there
are any good radio retailers in the region. Looking for a wide range
of things, actually: scanners, frequency counters, shortwave... that
sorta thing.

Hard to find good retailers these days.

If anyone out there knows of anything please re-post and lemme know.
Thanks.

Randy

Ken November 18th 05 02:58 AM

SACRAMENTO RADIO STORES