RadioBanter

-   -   BC796D (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/84194-bc796d.html)

jerrywz December 13th 05 12:02 AM

BC796D

I"m confused on programing a trunking freq.I don't know in what order i
enter the base, spacing, offset and the primary freq. And how to enter it in
the band and channel. I know once i do it i will be fine. But can't seem to
get it working right yet. Thanks for any help

Al Klein December 13th 05 03:08 AM

BC796D

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:02:19 -0500, "jerrywz"
wrote:

I"m confused on programing a trunking freq.I don't know in what order i
enter the base, spacing, offset and the primary freq. And how to enter it in
the band and channel. I know once i do it i will be fine. But can't seem to
get it working right yet. Thanks for any help

Find the system you want to program at
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR and post the url
here. Someone will probably help you. (Not all systems need base,
spacing and offset.)