RadioBanter

-   -   Uniden Bearcat 142XL Low Audio Output (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/85844-uniden-bearcat-142xl-low-audio-output.html)

buck3 January 6th 06 01:23 PM

Uniden Bearcat 142XL Low Audio Output

I have checked the web for info as to what may be causing the low audio
output and it appears that it may be a capacitor in the audio circuit.
Does anyone have a schematic or could possibly point me to the location
of the audio circuitry related capacitors on this board?

Thanks in advance

Al Klein January 6th 06 01:46 PM

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:23:15 GMT, buck3 wrote:

I have checked the web for info as to what may be causing the low audio
output and it appears that it may be a capacitor in the audio circuit.
Does anyone have a schematic or could possibly point me to the location
of the audio circuitry related capacitors on this board?

Start tracing from the area where the volume and squelch controls are
connected.