RadioBanter

-   -   Mr. Scanner CD-ROM question (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/86077-mr-scanner-cd-rom-question.html)

Ron Purdue January 10th 06 01:07 AM

Mr. Scanner CD-ROM question

Here is a question about Mr. Scanner CD-ROM, What version of MS Windows will
it run under? My computer runs under Microsoft Windoes 98SE. I checked Grove
Enterprise's web site tonight and it doesn't mention the mininum system
requirements. Help!

Bill Crocker January 10th 06 06:42 PM

Mr. Scanner CD-ROM question

You don't need it. Go to http://www.radioreference.com then click on