RadioBanter

-   -   Allocation frequencys for Florida/Trunk ID (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/86195-allocation-frequencys-florida-trunk-id.html)

craig January 11th 06 06:52 PM

Allocation frequencys for Florida/Trunk ID

Hi there I am trying to find allocation frequency for the state of
Florida that include motels/hotels,cab services,ect.

Also I am looking for Trunking IDs for the City of Tallahassee,Fl /
Leon County as well as the state of Florida .

If anyone out there can help me with this I want to say thank you
inadvance
Craig P.

Thank You

Al Klein January 12th 06 02:55 AM